Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click here to download and print as PDF for signing
- All clients will be deemed to have accepted AMF Dog Walking Services terms and conditions as laid out below on signature of the contract.
- AMF Dog Walking Services will not confirm any booking until a home consultation has been carried out with the client and full details of the client requirements has been signed by the client.
- The client must provide contact details of their dog’s veterinary service and will be responsible for any vet bills whist their dogs are in the care of AMF Dog Walking Services.
- The client must provide all items necessary to ensure their dogs are adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (i.e. collars, leads, towels, medication, food).
- The client must provide name and contact details of a person to call in the event of an emergency.
The client will provide details of any behavioural problems with their dogs at the time of the home consultation.
- Although AMF Dog Walking Services holds public liability insurance, it is advised that the client should have insurance cover for their dogs.
- All dogs will be fully vaccinated and be treated regularly for parasites.
- Whilst i make every effort to care for your dog as you would, AMF Dog Walking Services cannot be held liable for any loss/injury/death to a pet whilst either inside or outside the home whilst in our care.
- AMF Dog Walking Services reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time with immediate effect.
- AMF Dog Walking Services will ensure we keep your home safe and secure in your absence, however, AMF Dog Walking Services cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by the client’s dog.